SiriusXM’s Enterprise Radio (Ch. 132) is gearing up for the Olympics with a deep dive into the enterprise of the worldwide sports activities occasion. Hear from hosts Dan Loney and Randi Zuckerberg as they communicate with Olympians and enterprise consultants throughout unique specials.
On a latest particular episode of Wharton Enterprise Day by day, Dan mentioned all the pieces that goes on behind the scenes and in entrance of the world’s eyes with former Olympians, prime occasion sponsors, cities which have hosted the video games, and extra:
Particular visitors included:
- Michelle King – 2016 Shot Put Gold Medalist, she was favored to defend her title this 12 months till discovering out she had a tumor in June
- Jordan Burroughs – 2012 Wrestling Gold Medalist, 4x World Champion
- Tianna Bartoletta – 3x Gold Medalist Sprinter and Lengthy Jumper (2012, 2016), Entrepreneur
- Shannon Miller – Probably the most adorned Olympic gymnast in United States historical past with seven Olympic medals, Most cancers Survivor
- Erin Mendenhall – Mayor of Salt Lake Metropolis, Utah (former Olympic host metropolis)
- Keith Cawley – Senior Communications Supervisor of Olympics and Sports activities Partnerships at Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Eric Bradlow – Host of SiriusXM’s Wharton Moneyball
Stream an Olympics-themed episode of Randi Zuckerberg Means Enterprise on Enterprise Radio now. Hear Zuckerberg communicate with former Olympians, world-record holders, athlete activists, and extra:Particular visitors included:
- Gabby Reece – Former professional volleyball athlete, well being and health chief, and podcast host
- Lea Davison – Two-time Olympian and two-time mountain bike World Championship medalist; co-founder of Little Bellas, a nonprofit all-girls mentoring mountain bike program; brazenly homosexual athlete advocating for inclusion of LGBTQ athletes.
- Ryan Lochte – 12-time Olympic medalist with 4 world information
- Shannon Miller – Seven-time Olympic medalist and ovarian most cancers survivor.
Plus, hear NBC Olympics protection all through the day on NBC Sports activities Audio (Ch. 211).